We are looking for an Assistant to our Operations Team to help manage our strong growth in bespoke customer orders and overall operations of the business. You will report directly to the Head of Operations and will have scope to progress and take on increasing responsibility as you develop, learn the business, and prove yourself.
This is a full-time position to be based in our Ramsbury office 5 days per week, ideally for an immediate start.
- Highly Organized and efficient.
- Resourceful: a solution-oriented person with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and reliable with the ability to work as part of a small team and support colleagues as and when required
- Good communication skills and customer services manner
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in Excel and Windows, knowledge of Netsuite desirable
- A desire to learn and progress
- A first experience in an administrative role is required
- References required
Competitive pay rate, Generous discounts
How to apply
Working for us is not for the faint-hearted, but people who can think on their feet, are quick learners and are organised will find it hugely rewarding.
If you think you have skills that we're looking for, are highly-motivated, talented and ready for a challenge, please email
your CV and covering letter, to email@example.com detailing what you feel you could bring to the company.
Due to a high level of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
No recruitment agencies please.