Interior Design Consultant – Part time
Susie Watson Designs is a high-end retailer selling beautiful handmade products for the home and a stunning range of fabrics, wallpapers and paints. We are looking for individuals with a passion for beautiful things to join our team and be part of our continued growth.
An exciting opportunity has become available at Susie Watson Designs. We are looking for an Interior Design Consultant (part time) to join our Tunbridge Wells team.
The Interior Designers are at the forefront of our home visit Design Service , providing professional and inspiring designs that are tailored to meet each customer's individual tastes and requirements.
- Sales focused with a natural desire to provide excellent customer service
- An appreciation of colour and design, with a proven working knowledge and understanding of fabrics and trimmings
- Practical experience in either curtain making, upholstery or general soft furnishings
- Knowledge and understanding of measuring for curtains as the role will require site visits to client's homes to measure and advise
- Strong numerical and administrative skills
- Flexible and reliable with the ability to work as part of a small team and support colleagues as and when required
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised
- IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and NetSuite
- Driving license essential
Due to high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.