Susie Watson Designs is a unique and fast-growing small company. All our products are designed in house and we work closely with the artisans who make them for us. We design beautiful handmade products for the home with a stunning range of fabrics, furniture, wallpapers, paints, pottery and accessories. We currently have ten beautiful retail showrooms from Harrogate down to Salcombe.
We are looking for individuals with an affinity for the Susie Watson brand and an eye for interior design to join our team in Tunbridge Wells.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Sales focused with a natural desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Creating inspirational design schemes for clients in the showroom and in their homes.
- Measuring for all types of window treatments on site and quantifying fabrics.
- Providing timely quotes for interior design clients.
- Ensure accurate completion of all paperwork.
- Follow up on quotations and convert to sales.
- Interior Design project management.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Provide cover for the showroom manager in their absence.
- Experience of measuring for window treatments and quantifying fabric.
- A love of colour and design, with a proven working knowledge and understanding of fabrics and trimmings.
- Appreciation of the Susie Watson Designs unique look and brand.
- Highly organised.
- Strong numerical and administrative skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Good communicator.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Driving license and own car essential.
Full and part-time applications will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Generous discount
How to apply
Working for us is not for the faint-hearted, but people who can think on their feet, are quick learners and are organised will find it hugely rewarding.
If you think you have skills that we're looking for, are highly-motivated, talented and ready for a challenge, please email your CV and covering letter to Alex.Morrall@susiewatsondesigns.co.uk detailing what you feel you could bring to the company.
Due to a high level of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
No recruitment agencies please.