1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. It excludes employees of Susie Watson Designs, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouses and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
2. The competition draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw opens at 12.01am on Wednesday 14 June 2023 and closes at midnight on Wednesday 12 July 2023.
3. To Enter: Please sign up to our database which means receiving seasonal brochures and marketing emails from Susie Watson Designs and marketing emails from The Rose Press Garden.
4. The Prize A £200 gift voucher from Susie Watson Designs and a 12 month gardening subscription box from The Rose Press Garden.
5. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the competition period.
6. Winner Communication: The provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
7. Prize Acceptance: The winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, that winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected]. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
8. The Promoter may request that a winner participates in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
9. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
a) Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b) Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c) Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d) Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e) Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f) Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
10. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
11. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non- refundable.
12. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
13. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter, associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
17. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
18. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
19. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
20. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Susie Watson Designs Ltd, The Square, Ramsbury, Near Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 2PE, United Kingdom